Last updated: November 5, 2020
Account means a unique account created for you to access our service or parts of our service.
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Docent Delivered, LLC.
Device means any device that can access the service such as a computer, cell phone, or tablet.
Personal Data is information that identifies you personally.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company, such as third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the service, to provide the service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the service is used.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to Docent Delivered, accessible from https://docentdelivered.com/
You means the individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected:
When you access or use our website to browse, obtain information, or conduct a transaction, you may provide us, and we may collect, Personal Data. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, City, ZIP/Postal Code
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the service.
Usage Data may include information such as your browser type and version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service: including to monitor the usage of our service, and improve the website and service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration and activities as a user of the service.
- For the performance of a contract: such as the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products or services you purchase.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including security updates.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend to and manage your requests to us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- As required by law: We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your Rights in California
Under California Civil Code, California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information regarding the sharing of their Personal Data with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make this request, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
You further understand and expressly agree to waive the right to participate in any class, collective, or representative action with respect to any and all disputes. You understand and expressly agree to binding arbitration on an individual basis to resolve any and all disputes. All disputes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Washington. These provisions are material and essential to these Policies, and may not be severed from these Policies.